Prostate is an Important galnd in male Reproductivity system. It produces milky white fluid that protects sperms and transport sperms.
There are no early warning of prostate cancer. Once a tumor grown in prostate gland to swell, or the prostate cancer spreads beyond the prostate, the below symptoms may happen:
- Blood may found in urine or semen
- At night frequent need to urinate.
- A weak or interrupted urinary stream
- Difficulty starting or stopping a stream of urine
- Inability to urinate standing up
- Leaking of urine when laughing or coughing
- A painful or burning sensation during urination or ejaculation
- Sudden urge to urinate
- Trouble starting the flow of urine
Get more information at ProstateCancerUK.org