Diagnosis and treatment
Prostate is an important galnd in male reproductivity system. It produces milky white fluid that protect and transport sperms.
There is no early warning of prostate cancer. Once a tumor grown in prostate gland to swell, or the prostate cancer spreads beyond the prostate, the below symptoms may happen:
- Blood may found in urine or semen
- At night frequent need to urinate.
- A weak or interrupted urinary stream
- Difficulty starting or stopping a stream of urine
- Inability to urinate standing up
- Leaking of urine when laughing or coughing
- A painful or burning sensation during urination or ejaculation
- Sudden urge to urinate
- Trouble starting the flow of urine
Get more information at ProstateCancerUK.org
Book an Appointment with Us
Our state-of-the-art imaging, diagnostic and innovative technology